Here are some tips you can use to improve your swimming experience.
Keeping Goggles on While Diving
- Tighten the goggle straps.
- Wear a cap over the top of your goggles.
- Enter the water at a 45-degree angle
Keeping Goggles From Fogging Up
- Lick the insides of the goggle lenses.
- Use an antifog spray (both TYR and Speedo sell them)
Preserving Your Hair
- Wear either a latex or silicone swim cap
- Wet your hair before getting into the pool.
Getting into a Tech Suit
- Use the bathroom before putting on the suit!
- Make sure both you and the suit are dry.
- Use either plastic grocery bags or TriGlide(tm) to get your feet in.
- Take your time and be patient.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Have some good tips to share?
Email ArizChair@usms.org with your tips.